Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Supplies, Were can you get em at

I am sure we are all familiar with all the of stores out there today, from 
Wal Mart, to Sam's Club, Gander Mountain, Family Dollar, Dollar General and
 Dollar Tree. How many of you shop at any of these stores for your preps? Sure,
 we all do, I am not immune from saying that I do. I find the Dollar Trees to be a
 good place to get a lot of my medical gear, because its only a dollar. I have
 gone in to that store before, and filled a basket with medical supplies, because
of the price. You can find anything in there really, from antibiotic ointments,
 medications, bandages, tape to food and candles. If you have a dollar store in your
 area, go check them out, you might be shocked at some of the items you can
 find. Light sticks for example, are sold in the toy aisle at most dollar general stores.
 Duck tape is also found in the automotive section in Dollar General in black, along with
plastic being near by the same section usually. They can also be a great place to get
shoves, rakes, hoes, garden tools, seeds, sprayers, and top soil. They sell bleach at
 a very decent price as well! Just thought I would pass this along, since I
 know someone of us are on a very tight budget when it comes to prepping...

Until next time... Feel free to comment, I want to here where you get your prep supplies at!
Country Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment