Monday, April 30, 2012

Hello and welcome to my blog. You can call me County Boy or CB for short. A few of my friends have been asking me to start a blog for some time on survival and preparedness, so I have finally decided to do just that. I will say now, I am not an expert on either subject, but I don't feel that any one person is an expert on them as well. You will find blogs on training, methods, equipment, product reviews, and other subjects here. There are also occasional polls. If you have a topic you want me to cover, please feel free to let me know. Feel free to comment on any of my blogs as well. Please understand, there will be nothing on this blog that is illegal in nature and any comments on an illegal subject will be removed.  Thanks for visiting, and until next time.... Stay Safe

Country Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment